12/15/2010

Going Green: Holiday Card 2010

Every year my mother composes a beautiful, informative holiday card.  This year, I opened MY big mouth and offered to help her make an e-card to save the trees.  I forgot that I have NO experience with making slide shows - let alone movies!  I think I'm going to stick with learning to cook because there is no way I could tell you how I arrived at this final product...

Please press play to enjoy the movie.  To view it larger, press the button with the arrows in the lower right hand corner. 


9 comments:

  1. Great Job Rachel!!!!!
    Looks like a great year. Happy Holidays!!!
    Nancy and Jim Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun - I want to join your family - world travellers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed it! Much better than a card. Hope your holidays are great and best wishes for the new year. Can't wait to see next years photos.
    Debbie McMonigle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathey Haas YoungswickDecember 17, 2010 at 9:16 PM

    You are so clever - this is a wonderful video and we are very happy you have gone green!! ALL the best in 2011, lots to look forward to. xoxo Cathey and Freddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!

    Love the card.

    Happy Holidays to the coolest family in Novato. ;-)

    Belly rubs to lovable Donovan...

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely delightful! Thank you for sharing such fun and wonderful memories with us and may you have many more. Here's to a fabulous New Year! Love, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job. You'll have to give us all lessons next year. Love, Vicki@ 9 Corners

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did such a great job on this, Rachel! I love it! Can't wait to see the one for 2011 already! Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete